Last updated August 20, 2020
TRNDS Sports may collect Personal Information and Traffic Data when:
• you make purchases of products or services;
• you request support for TRNDS Sports’ products or services;
• you create a user account (e.g., login user name and password) on the Site;
• you participate in surveys and evaluations;
• you participate in promotions, contests or giveaways, which we may offer from time to time;
• you apply for a job, or submit your resume to TRNDS Sports; or
• you submit questions or comments to us.
The types of Personal Information and Traffic Data collected may include (but are not limited to), as applicable:
• your first and last name;
• your title and your company’s name;
• your home, billing, or other physical address (including street name, name of a city or town, state/province, postal code);
• your e-mail address;
• your telephone number;
• (for job applicants submitting electronic information) your educational background, employment experience, and job interest;
• any other identifier that permits TRNDS Sports to make physical or online contact with you;
• any information that TRNDS Sports collects online from you and maintains in association with your account, such as: (a) your username, (b) your password, and/or (c) your credit card account information.
The Application may by default access your Facebook basic account information, including your name, email, gender, birthday, current city, and profile picture URL, as well as other information that you choose to make public. We may also request access to other permissions related to your account, such as friends, checkins, and likes, and you may choose to grant or deny us access to each individual permission. For more information regarding Facebook permissions, refer to the Facebook Permissions Reference page.
Data from Social Networks
User information from social networking sites, such as [Facebook, Instagram, Twitter], including your name, your social network username, location, gender, birth date, email address, profile picture, and public data for contacts, if you connect your account to such social networks. This information may also include the contact information of anyone you invite to use and/or join the Application.
We may request access or permission to and track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using the Application, to provide location-based services. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
Mobile Device Access
We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s [bluetooth, calendar, camera, contacts, microphone, reminders, sensors, SMS messages, social media accounts, storage,] and other features. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
Mobile Device Data
Device information such as your mobile device ID number, model, and manufacturer, version of your operating system, phone number, country, location, and any other data you choose to provide.
We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or the Application. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
Information from third parties, such as personal information or network friends, if you connect your account to the third party and grant the Application permission to access this information.
Data From Contests, Giveaways, and Surveys
Personal and other information you may provide when entering contests or giveaways and/or responding to surveys.
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Application to:
1. Administer sweepstakes, promotions, and contests.
2. Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena.
3. Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
4. Create and manage your account.
5. Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Application to you.
6. Email you regarding your account or order.
7. Enable user-to-user communications.
8. Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Application.
9. Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Application more personalized.
10. Increase the efficiency and operation of the Application.
11. Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Application.
12. Notify you of updates to the Application.
13. Offer new products, services, mobile applications, and/or recommendations to you.
14. Perform other business activities as needed.
15. Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
16. Process payments and refunds.
17. Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Application.
18. Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
19. Respond to product and customer service requests.
20. Send you a newsletter.
21. Solicit support for the Application.
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Interactions with Other Users
If you interact with other users of the Application, those users may see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity, including sending invitations to other users, chatting with other users, liking posts, following blogs.
When you post comments, contributions or other content to the Applications, your posts may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Application in perpetuity
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Application. These companies may use information about your visits to the Application and other websites that are contained in web cookies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
The Application may display a third-party-hosted “offer wall.” Such an offer wall allows third-party advertisers to offer virtual currency, gifts, or other items to users in return for acceptance and completion of an advertisement offer. Such an offer wall may appear in the Application and be displayed to you based on certain data, such as your geographic area or demographic information. When you click on an offer wall, you will leave the Application. A unique identifier, such as your user ID, will be shared with the offer wall provider in order to prevent fraud and properly credit your account.
Social Media Contacts
If you connect to the Application through a social network, your contacts on the social network will see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity.
Other Third Parties
We may share your information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Sale or Bankruptcy
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
Cookies and Web Beacons
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to anyone under the age of 18. If you become aware of any data we have collected from anyone under age 18, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
● Logging into your account settings and updating your account
● Contacting us using the contact information provided below
Emails and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
● Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the Application
● Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences.
● Contacting us using the contact information provided below
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Application, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Application. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Application, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.